Tuesday 8 December 2009

Lamborghini Reventon in 3DS Max






The aim of this blog is to note my development of a Lamborghini Reventon produced in 3DS max. In order to produce the car, I firstly add to set up reference images. The blueprints were obtained from http://www.the-blueprints.com/-blueprints.com/, where there are a large number of blueprints available from cars to tanks and planes.
I then types "Reventon" in the search bar and was able to find the following blueprints:





After acquring the blueprints, I then had to split them up in into the four different views provided on the blueprint. I did this using Photoshop, by importing the image in and then using the rulers in order to split the image up. However upon doing this, I realised that the outline was too thin to see in the main 3DS max window and was unable to fully view the blueprints. In order to change this, I added a black stroke affect to the outline of the image in order to see it in the 3DS max window:


No comments:

Post a Comment